Staff set

esplanade91

Redshirt
Dec 9, 2010
5,656
0
0
@GoodmanESPN: Ben Howland to retain George Brooks. Was on Rick Ray and Rick Stansbury's staff. So, staff is Korey McCray, Ernie Zeigler, Brooks.
 

AtomicDog001

Redshirt
Nov 5, 2010
162
1
13
Brooks must be doing something right. Personally, I don't know what it is. Anything besides having Mississippi connections?
 

CrookedLetta4Eva

Redshirt
Dec 6, 2010
753
0
16
Brooks was the only one I saw this year that was actually coaching the players. Supposedly, he can recruit too.

Nothing to complain about for me.
 

oldawg

Redshirt
Oct 25, 2009
81
0
0
Brooks must be doing something right. Personally, I don't know what it is. Anything besides having Mississippi connections?
Successful head coach at Meridian, MS, CC, and evidently a good recruiter. Played at MSU.
 

yjnkdawg

Redshirt
Sep 6, 2013
469
6
18
Damn. There were rumors of Butch Pierre being added. Guess that feel through.

He was really high dollar, on his current salary, was what I heard. Although i wish he could be on this staff, I'm happy with who we have.
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,536
31,793
113
I've wanted Pierre back in Starkville for close to 20 years. But I like this staff a lot.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?