Respectfully, GFY and DIAF, thanks.I root for whoever will benefit me financially. A Duke - AZ title game is now my highest potential outcome, so I am rooting for them.
I'm strugglin honestlyBetter question Duke or the Taliban
One of the main reasons why everyone hates dUKeThe FT disparity Duke gets is unbelievable.
I’d root for the court to open up and swallow them bothI’m not
I hate Duke so much my god the ref love is sickening.Good effort Saint John’s.
The free throw discrepancy in Dukes 3 game is criminal. They have shot 68 and their 3 opponents have shot 24 combined.
It’s stupid.The free throw discrepancy in Dukes 3 game is criminal. They have shot 68 and their 3 opponents have shot 24 combined.
To be fair St. John’s basically just shot 3s all game while Duke lived underneath the rim.The free throw discrepancy in Dukes 3 game is criminal. They have shot 68 and their 3 opponents have shot 24 combined.
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games