MagicDawg’s winning submission for This Week’s Slogan.The coffee joke up top went over my head.
“Excellent solve, Larry. Again, if you’re watching at home, this was our first time to use the category ‘Men Who Value Pad Level Over Winning.’”
That’s what we’re all trying to achieve. Love the roulette wheel.I MADE SPS MAGAZINE! FINALLY!
That’s what we’re all trying to achieve. Love the roulette wheel.
I was referring to the whole wheel thing, the only color that matters is Maron.Either you are colorblind or you go to some interesting casinos.
![]()
***
Wait, is this why betting on red isn’t working out for me?Either you are colorblind or you go to some interesting casinos.
![]()
***
Welcome to the club. As a new initiate, you'll need to bring 2-3 smoked briskets to the SPS tailgate. It's the blue tent, you can't miss it. No twerking or smoking the devil's lettuce, please.I MADE SPS MAGAZINE! FINALLY!
It was real and it was spectacular!How did I miss the Selma Hyaek thread?
But it wasn’t real spectacular*****I
It was real and it was spectacular!
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
Maroon and White
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window
Maroon and White
Fluff Bothwell finds a way in impact performance for Mississippi State