Spring sports start tomorrow

MHSBLUEDEVILS24

Redshirt
Sep 18, 2007
66
15
0
So with tryouts starting tomorrow, who do you think the top teams in soccer will be for Region A? It's going to be tough with only 8 teams able to go to regionals.
 

Ted Lasso

Redshirt
Mar 10, 2019
13
5
0
Does anyone know if Charles City, Chincoteague or King & Queen will be competing at the Varsity level in boys soccer this year? I know they have had teams in the past but didn't last year.
 

MHSBLUEDEVILS24

Redshirt
Sep 18, 2007
66
15
0
Does anyone know if Charles City, Chincoteague or King & Queen will be competing at the Varsity level in boys soccer this year? I know they have had teams in the past but didn't last year.

I know that Charles City does not and I believe KQ is just JV. I'm not sure about Chincoteague.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Central Region Gamers of Week 6
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Football Tale of 2 Halves, TJ Tops Armstrong 34-17!
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Football Private Top 10 & Week 6 Rewind
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps Strong 2nd Half Keys Lafayette Win
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Episcopal stays undefeated with win over St Christopher's