Spring Practice Times

Hungry Jack

All-American
Nov 17, 2008
39,804
7,429
67
Anyone know the times for practice this week? I believe they are open to the public. Am going to try to attend.

(I did try to search online and struck out).
 

CatsDad

Senior
Jun 18, 2015
1,944
574
0
Anyone know the times for practice this week? I believe they are open to the public. Am going to try to attend.

(I did try to search online and struck out).
Practice is 8:15 to 10:30 on Tuesday and Thursday. I am not sure of the location and don't know if you can get access to watch. This weekend on April 14 open practice at Ryan Field from 9:30 to 11:30
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
  2. 02 On3 NIL Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State