Coming up , what do you look to see to make things look promising. I will be very interested to see the Juco guys in defense and the Qbs
Wise decisions made by our QB’s, WR’s coming of age and new talent emerging, OL progressing, DL showing they are not off brand Sharmin Tissue (charmin is actually pretty decent) soft and secondary showing they can cover more than just air. I know it’s a little harsh but when you win less than five games the year before, a lot of things need to improve to turn the ship around. I’m hopeful things will get better!Good routes and throwing to open receivers, not just high percentage targets.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood