Sports Medicine Doc

NeekReevers

All-Conference
Dec 17, 2002
6,790
4,730
0
Looking for a recommendation for a good sports medicine doctor. I live between Tulsa and OKC so I can do either. I've had nagging back/hip pain from marathon training for about two years and am tired of dealing with it. Thanks in advance.
 

Rdcldad

Heisman
Oct 13, 2015
17,174
28,654
0
no doc here

but marathon training equates to
back and hip pain unless your body type is kenyan

swimming (easier on the joints)
biking(legs)
yoga(alignment & strength to maintain it)
cut your mileage

good luck!
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  2. 02 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4