Spivey will prove to be....

Uncle Ruckus

All-American
Apr 1, 2011
15,327
6,717
113
But but but receivers like him, Harmon and Brevard aren’t any good in this offense
 

Coast_Dawg

Senior
Nov 16, 2020
1,338
725
113
He’s a solid TE. I know the nomenclature doesn’t allow a TE under Leach but it is what it is.
 
Last edited:

Ralph Cramden

Redshirt
Jan 7, 2020
2,696
0
0
Spivey is a very talented tight end transitioning into a wide reciever. Its pretty simple really. Instead of bulking up more for blocking purposes he is getting lean and improving his route running. Apparently he has better hands than I thought too
 

ServiceDogg

Redshirt
Nov 19, 2017
60
20
8
I really wish that both Spivey and Cumbest had been utilized on the hail mary.
With their size, strength, and hands I feel they both would have had a decent shot at the ball. Oh well.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation