Rose Bowl saying Spivey leaving. Scope anyone?
Yeti All-Conference Feb 20, 2018 726 1,101 93 Apr 30, 2021 #1 Rose Bowl saying Spivey leaving. Scope anyone?
dawgstudent Heisman Apr 15, 2003 40,473 22,018 113 Apr 30, 2021 #2 Yeti said: Rose Bowl saying Spivey leaving. Scope anyone? Click to expand... More of a Listerine man myself but I heard Ducking and Polk were going to win out.
Yeti said: Rose Bowl saying Spivey leaving. Scope anyone? Click to expand... More of a Listerine man myself but I heard Ducking and Polk were going to win out.
Uncle Ruckus All-American Apr 1, 2011 15,306 6,696 113 Apr 30, 2021 #4 Good Luck. I think he could be a good tight end for someone. Never would be a fit for Leach with a full roster.
Good Luck. I think he could be a good tight end for someone. Never would be a fit for Leach with a full roster.