Spears vs. Wembanyama

BlueBomb

Heisman
Apr 3, 2009
10,871
20,268
103
As most everyone knows, Spears said a member of Wembanyama's security team backhanded her in the face, causing her glasses to fly off her face. In response, she filed battery charges against the dude.

Then the police looked at security footage. And it showed that Spears hit herself in the face with her own hand. Charges were subsequently dropped. Oops, I guess Spears did it again.

I realize there's a thread about this, but it was started when no one doubted Spears' account. And I couldn't resist posting this on its own.
 
Last edited:

Mike-D

Heisman
Jul 14, 2001
50,477
75,697
113
 

phantompain

Freshman
Mar 30, 2007
301
68
28
I couldn't care less about any of this stuff but read the OP, went to look for the video or news because that would be some next level funny stuff, but came across nothing but footage showing her trying to tap him on the shoulder and the security guard hitting her. Kind of looks like that's an accident and I did see that she is not filing any charges (of which duh, looks like he barely hit her).

Maybe the OP was just joking. Sorry if so.

 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  3. 03 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon
  4. 04 KSR Basketball KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  5. 05 KSR Football 'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front