NU posted their itinerary for the Spain trip. They play 5 games and get some nice sight seeing in as well.
http://www.nusports.com/news/2015/8/18/MBB_0818152832.aspx
http://www.nusports.com/news/2015/8/18/MBB_0818152832.aspx
Cool! The Cats are going to Alicante. That is where my wife's family lives and where I just spent part of my summer. Too bad they weren't there at the end of July instead. That would have been awesome to see the Cats in Spain!!NU posted their itinerary for the Spain trip. They play 5 games and get some nice sight seeing in as well.
http://www.nusports.com/news/2015/8/18/MBB_0818152832.aspx
You should go back. Didn't you forget something?Cool! The Cats are going to Alicante. That is where my wife's family lives and where I just spent part of my summer. Too bad they weren't there at the end of July instead. That would have been awesome to see the Cats in Spain!!
I wish. I told my brother-in-law to go see them.You should go back. Didn't you forget something?
Wildcat Report
Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
On3 NIL
Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
Wildcat Report
Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
Wildcat Report
Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State