Does anyone else remember what a big deal it used to be when NASA launched a space shuttle or another mission? Now it's like, "oh by the way, SpaceX has 5 launches next week". Wild.
It's amazing. I never envisioned anything like it.Does anyone else remember what a big deal it used to be when NASA launched a space shuttle or another mission? Now it's like, "oh by the way, SpaceX has 5 launches next week". Wild.
Not to mention, Starship is now like twice as large as the space shuttle stacks. Mind boggling.It's amazing. I never envisioned anything like it.
Reminds me of that scene in Apollo 13 where they don't show the astronauts live on tv because people didn't care as much anymore.Does anyone else remember what a big deal it used to be when NASA launched a space shuttle or another mission? Now it's like, "oh by the way, SpaceX has 5 launches next week". Wild.
NASA only does boring stuff now like launching a $10billiontelescope into a halo orbit almost a million miles from earth. Next big snooze fest is in 2028 when they send a drone to Titan.Does anyone else remember what a big deal it used to be when NASA launched a space shuttle or another mission? Now it's like, "oh by the way, SpaceX has 5 launches next week". Wild.
Yes, because they launched a whopping 4 missions in 1969 - no wonder they got bored!**Reminds me of that scene in Apollo 13 where they don't show the astronauts live on tv because people didn't care as much anymore.
If it can't be shown in a 30 second video on TikTok who cares**NASA only does boring stuff now like launching a $10billiontelescope into a halo orbit almost a million miles from earth. Next big snooze fest is in 2028 when they send a drone to Titan.
Easier to steal our money through a vendor than a govt agency, especially with a consumer base growing wiser.Does anyone else remember what a big deal it used to be when NASA launched a space shuttle or another mission? Now it's like, "oh by the way, SpaceX has 5 launches next week". Wild.
Yeah, SpaceX is pretty much operational, except for StarShip and it's getting there. I like their vertical landinds/catch. Never thought I'd see that in my lifetime after it being the thing in all the science fiction I read as a kid, particularly Arthur C. Clarke and Robert Heinlein.Does anyone else remember what a big deal it used to be when NASA launched a space shuttle or another mission? Now it's like, "oh by the way, SpaceX has 5 launches next week". Wild.
StarShip has more than twice the 1st stage thrust of the Saturn V and is a little bit taller on the pad.Not to mention, Starship is now like twice as large as the space shuttle stacks. Mind boggling.
Good question. So far it's been right with my plan - buy high, sell low. I just haven't sold yet. I should have sold when it was @212. I think I bought at $169 - couldn't get in on the IPO.Soooo, is it safe to say my spcx will actually turn into a return rather than me spending money to come out even?
They are not the same though!Does anyone else remember what a big deal it used to be when NASA launched a space shuttle or another mission? Now it's like, "oh by the way, SpaceX has 5 launches next week". Wild.
I got in on the IPO and have been kicking myself for not giving it a week or two. Another instance in a long line of examples as to why I couldn’t be a day traderGood question. So far it's been right with my plan - buy high, sell low. I just haven't sold yet. I should have sold when it was @212. I think I bought at $169 - couldn't get in on the IPO.
StarShip has more than twice the 1st stage thrust of the Saturn V and is a little bit taller on the pad.
TBD. If you hold long enough there’s always a chance. There’s a long road to overcome the overvaluation at IPO.Soooo, is it safe to say my spcx will actually turn into a return rather than me spending money to come out even?
Be glad you didn't get in on IPO. I avoided it because SpaceX likely needs approximately $175 billion to $250 billion in annual revenue and $45 billion to $70 billion in annual net income before its IPO valuation begins to resemble a conventional 25× to 40× earnings valuation. That may come, but the big reason that I stayed away was them having financial headwinds because xAI is a part of it. I never understood that merger. If xAI finds a way to profitability, then the outlook gets better. They need to be a winner in the AI wars to do that, and pure AI as a play needs to find a way to win in general. Could be a long time before that pans out, if at all.Good question. So far it's been right with my plan - buy high, sell low. I just haven't sold yet. I should have sold when it was @212. I think I bought at $169 - couldn't get in on the IPO.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor