Well now I am gonna have to do more looking then but I swear I thought the article I read said the second phase that detaches didn’t and it pulled the payload back to Earth.Thought that was just a rumor?
Any idea what could have been the problem if it wasn’t the rocket? I didn’t find anything blaming other issues but the rocket. I am really fascinated by the government allowing this to move to the private sector for this reason and security reasons.I went and looked....payload lost, some question whether the rocket itself was the problem.
Northrup Grundman was responsible for the separation device and the satellite itself. Appears that something went wrong with one of those.Any idea what could have been the problem if it wasn’t the rocket? I didn’t find anything blaming other issues but the rocket. I am really fascinated by the government allowing this to move to the private sector for this reason and security reasons.
well they just wasted about a billion dollars of the people’s taxs. Sounds like a change is need
Northrup Grundman was responsible for the separation device and the satellite itself. Appears that something went wrong with one of those.
As far as private sector involvement, a Boeing and Lockheed Martin joint venture has handled most launches for the US government for the last 50 years.
Didn't know that. I thought the separation devises where just a apart of the rocket.Northrup Grundman was responsible for the separation device and the satellite itself. Appears that something went wrong with one of those.
As far as private sector involvement, a Boeing and Lockheed Martin joint venture has handled most launches for the US government for the last 50 years.
O State Illustrated Basketball
OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers