Southern Gap question

DinwiddieProud

All-American
Dec 9, 2013
9,513
7,953
93
Is there any other reliable information concerning the football schedule? Specifically the first home game?
 

Union_Fan

Senior
Nov 15, 2015
590
606
93
I haven't seen anything official, but it's my understanding they are mostly going to follow Grundy's 2025 schedule.

If that's the case, their first home game will be against Ridgeview week 1.

I'll post when I see anything official.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Real Sasquatch
Jun 8, 2001
1,610
724
98
For a first year program, this is pretty good. Granted, they have essentially absorbed another school’s schedule so that makes things much easier. But it’s still impressive to still get a full varsity schedule in an off-cycle season nonetheless.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Episcopal stays undefeated with win over St Christopher's
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Football Varina Falls To Grimsley 24-17 In OT!
  3. 03 High School Football Allow The St. James Academy (Va.) football to introduce themselves
  4. 04 High School Football High School Football: No. 1 IMG Academy beats The St. James Academy in nail biter
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Football WEEK 6 Virginia High School Football Scores - 10-1-26 thru 10-5-26