South Point @ Dudley

GSO-Triple5

All-Conference
Dec 5, 2010
150,143
1,272
0
You've insulted me, Triple 5. I have never ever lived in Gastonia or spent a night in that town!!!
My sincere apologies for insulting you, Ms. Sasha. Soo, you've never EVER spent ONE night in Gastonia ? I find that intriguing and most interesting.
 

sasha_nc

Senior
Dec 3, 2003
5,475
603
0
My sincere apologies for insulting you, Ms. Sasha. Soo, you've never EVER spent ONE night in Gastonia ? I find that intriguing and most interesting.
Closest i ever came was the night my grandmother died and we went to the care center across from the hospital at midnight and were there about 2 hours. But I have never spent a night there, not even in a hotel.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CHEERDUCK
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Kings Mountain’s Jordan Jenkins Having Impressive Freshman Season
  2. 02 NC Preps Games to Watch: Week 8
  3. 03 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  4. 04 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7
  5. 05 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6