South Point @ Chase

Moparforever

All-Conference
Aug 10, 2017
2,073
2,896
62
Finishing the season at 5-6 and 3-3 in conference in 2A I don’t think that will make the playoffs
 

raider1959

Junior
Oct 10, 2009
450
390
63
SP will miss the playoffs. Long time since SP finished under .500 Defense right now can not stop anyone. The only thing that stopped Chase were turnovers. SP has digressed to a very mediocre team. Defense last night had the crap kicked out of them. The future of Red Raider football is dim. I don't blame kids, they have played hard. They are other issues that don't bode well for them in the future. Red Raider fans you know what I'm talking about. Congrats to Chase.
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Games to Watch: Week 8
  2. 02 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  3. 03 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7
  4. 04 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6
  5. 05 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)