South Dakota State

Poel_Jeer

Redshirt
Nov 9, 2015
222
37
0
I guess we are really going to get to see what Marsteller can do on Friday, he is up against Cody Pack. Intermat has Pack ranked at #6. The only other bout I see a possible loss is at 197 against Rotert. Other than that, I think we will see a colorful dual with some majors/techs and maybe a pin....or two.
 

Gooseeman

Junior
Apr 14, 2002
10,609
344
0
I guess we are really going to get to see what Marsteller can do on Friday, he is up against Cody Pack. Intermat has Pack ranked at #6. The only other bout I see a possible loss is at 197 against Rotert. Other than that, I think we will see a colorful dual with some majors/techs and maybe a pin....or two.

OSU guys better be ready to go a full 7 minutes. SDSU has little chance to win the dual, but I don't think you are going to see the results you predicted. IMO
 

Poel_Jeer

Redshirt
Nov 9, 2015
222
37
0
Klimara MD Cefolo.....4-0
Harding Dec. Simms......7-0
Heil MD Gross.....11-0
Collica TF Kocer.....16-0
Pack Dec Marsteller......16-3
Dieringer TF Zilverberg.....21-3
Crutchmer Dec. Kocer.......24-3
Rogers WBF Ayers......30-3
Rotert Dec. Boyd......30-6
Marsden MD macki.......34-6

more or less
 

Gooseeman

Junior
Apr 14, 2002
10,609
344
0
Klimara MD Cefolo.....4-0
Harding Dec. Simms......7-0
Heil MD Gross.....11-0
Collica TF Kocer.....16-0
Pack Dec Marsteller......16-3
Dieringer TF Zilverberg.....21-3
Crutchmer Dec. Kocer.......24-3
Rogers WBF Ayers......30-3
Rotert Dec. Boyd......30-6
Marsden MD macki.......34-6

more or less

Definitely less ;)
 

Poel_Jeer

Redshirt
Nov 9, 2015
222
37
0
Well, it would have been 25-9 had Marsden not leg dropped Macki......I really don't know what happened. But hey, SDSU is not a shabby group of wrestlers, they gave our boys some matches.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football OSI Preview Week 6 | Oklahoma State vs. UCF
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: UCF at Oklahoma State
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State hosting a few 2027 recruits, key flip targets, and coveted 2028 and 2029 quarterbacks for UCF game
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Ohio State, Oregon, Oklahoma State, Nebraska host elite recruits, blue-chip QBs, flip targets in loaded Week 6 slate
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State will lean heavy on the receiving core against UCF