SnakePlissken said:I understand the hiding on here and other msg boards but why the hiding on a publication? Have some balls and stand behind your commentary and/or articles.
davatron said:If Jay Bilas were reporting this, no one would ask for his source. If memory serves me Coach34 has broken a few rumors that turned out to be true but I'm not banking on everything he says just yet.
I'm thinking we might see Chris Collins of Duke go to IllinoisCoach34 said:.and we know Illinois is in the mix too-
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list