I thought that chOKeLAHOMA was a football school. I've never seen so many grown men cry as I just saw in Walmart when the clock apparently struck 0.00 in double overtime.
:joy:
:joy:
I wondered how long it would take you to show up......no souls were taken at all....when your opponent makes 100% of their foul shots and you make 52% you will lose. I also thought WV could have run a better set at the end...unlike you I accept losses for what they are....a lossI thought that chOKeLAHOMA was a football school. I've never seen so many grown men cry as I just saw in Walmart when the clock apparently struck 0.00 in double overtime.
:joy:
didn't know they were playing...I dont obsess with ahia state like you do Huggy BearOklahoma was 10-10 from the free-throw line, and the Old Fold & Blew was 11-21. It's a good thing that tHuggs bullied the zebras in Morganhole, as usual, or y'all would have lost by double digits. I hope that you enjoyed the Ohio State/Indiana game on real ESPN before you and about five other people (not me) saw the MountainGoats lose on ESPN+.
WV Sports Football
West Virginia wants competition for reps in running back room behind Cam Cook
WV Sports Football Recruiting
2028 WR Havyn Searels remains excited about West Virginia with visit planned
WV Sports Football
West Virginia preparing for challenges of Arizona defensive pressure
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-9
WV Sports Football
Jay Boulware has found ways to separate himself in his career