Brian Kelly is a *****.I'd offer Brian Kelly $5M a year. Tell him to perfect his sc accent.
Brian Kelly is a *****.I'd offer Brian Kelly $5M a year. Tell him to perfect his sc accent.
This post is exactly why this program sucksI'd offer Brian Kelly $5M a year. Tell him to perfect his sc accent.
Don’t forget the high Dollar NIL transfer, Peak!!For those who love the new OL coach, keep in mind that the OL is made up of 4 6th year seniors who will be gone next year. It's pretty easy to look good with that kind of experience. Next season will show how good he really is.
after watching the previous OL coach for 4 years, I am trying to find some positives in what I am seeing. The performance of our OL is one of the only bright spots in this otherwise underwhelming season.Don’t forget the high Dollar NIL transfer, Peak!!
Especially considering it (usually) takes a lot more money to lure a coach away from a great situation than it does to keep him there. If Cignetti never goes to the playoff again, he will remain THE GUY at Indiana. I don't think Indiana fans are worried that Michigan or SoCal will hire Cignetti away from them, so I sure don't think they are worried that we are.For those in the Cignetti camp, how are we outbiding Mark Cuban, as boosters?
Agreed but point is they will all be gone, barring more stupid NCAA rulingsafter watching the previous OL coach for 4 years, I am trying to find some positives in what I am seeing. The performance of our OL is one of the only bright spots in this otherwise underwhelming season.
Mullen couldn't win at UF. We hired a coach who had the same background as that before. How did it work out?I agree with bringing Mullen as HC. I also like Tim Polasek…he will be not as pricey.
I did a deep dive on this guy. He's now who I want.Jason Eck.
Mullen couldn't win at UF. We hired a coach who had the same background as that before. How did it work out?
Dan Mullen was 34-15, a winning percentage of almost 70%. He had one losing season and Florida fired him. Something we would not have. Won the SEC east in 2020 and 3 consecutive New Year's Day big six Bowl appearances. I'd take that over beam boy every day.Mullen couldn't win at UF. We hired a coach who had the same background as that before. How did it work out?
Over Beamer, absolutely!Dan Mullen was 34-15, a winning percentage of almost 70%. He had one losing season and Florida fired him. Something we would not have. Won the SEC east in 2020 and 3 consecutive New Year's Day big six Bowl appearances. I'd take that over beam boy every day.![]()
GamecockCentral Football
Carolina Confidential - Final thoughts on South Carolina vs. Florida
GamecockCentral Football
Three keys to a South Carolina win over Florida
TheBigSpur Football
South Carolina's Top Players are Making Critical Mistakes at Bad Times
GamecockCentral Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Florida reporter breaks down Gators ahead of South Carolina game
GamecockCentral Football
Advanced stats of the week ahead of South Carolina-Florida: Bad pass defenses