Sooo 17ed!!!

Nov 16, 2005
29,358
24,560
113
What The Wtf GIF by Justin
 

dickiedawg

All-Conference
Feb 22, 2008
4,584
1,525
113

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
20,076
2,838
113
Need some more context for this. That article was as light on facts as any I’ve ever read- had to go back and read the photo cut line to even determine what city the show was in.
You'd think the city would have been mentioned first thing. Maybe we're supposed to know where the BOK Center is.
 

mstateglfr

All-American
Feb 24, 2008
16,908
6,749
113


What does this video, or Deniro, have to do with the concert cancelation?
I don't follow at all.

I also don't understand why the title oft het thread is 'so 17ed', but one clarification at a time, I guess.

A lot of your threads and posts make me think I need to be terminally online to follow.
They are like if pop culture references were actually obscure.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation