Sons of Anarchy

okstate_1

Senior
Nov 23, 2004
2,361
859
113
anyone watch this? I am rewatching the series. I really enjoyed it. Made me want to buy a Harley, beat people up whenever I wanted to, and sleep with crow eaters.

But then I realized I wasn't a badass!
 

osu2082

Heisman
Jan 29, 2006
33,510
61,743
78
It was a great series and cutting edge at the time for cable TV that really pushed the boundaries with the violence and sex.
 

Colorado_Poke

All-American
Jul 29, 2006
6,876
8,997
0
Phenomenal series. Ended at the right time too - they didn't drag on the storyline for multiple seasons.
 

okstate_1

Senior
Nov 23, 2004
2,361
859
113
I read where they are making a spin-off series about the Mayan MC.

I would like to see a prequel of how the first 9 started the MC.
 
  • Like
Reactions: osu2082

csh

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
16,036
3,279
113
I think I got into the fourth season on Netflix, where the concept seemed to get old, first three were really good. It makes me wonder how long the creators thought it could go when they pitched it.
 

Colorado_Poke

All-American
Jul 29, 2006
6,876
8,997
0
I read where they are making a spin-off series about the Mayan MC.

I would like to see a prequel of how the first 9 started the MC.
I agree with your 2nd statement. I think it'd be interesting to see Jax's dad (whose name escapes me right now) as he drifted away from the MC and was eventually set up by Clay and Gemma.

Regarding your first statement - I think they're re-shooting the pilot for the Mayans spinoff with an entirely different cast from the first attempt. It makes me wonder if the spinoff will ever make it to air.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  2. 02 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4