Songwriting ideas...

Dally1up

Heisman
Jun 29, 2001
11,165
24,894
113
Cool. Glad things are going well. This is definitely not something I want to try to make a living doing, but after playing covers for nearly 30 years I’m excited about doing original stuff. Probably just a vanity project but I think we have a stack of pretty good hooks to work with
Chris Gaines volume 2

bf
 
  • Like
Reactions: MegaPoke
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  3. 03 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers