Somewhere out there Lloyd Carr is LHAO

SLUdog

Redshirt
May 28, 2007
2,149
9
38
Carr left a pretty average team (by Michigan standards). I'm not sure he should be laughing at all. If they were losing to Appy State then he might laugh....out wait. Edited to add: Utah will be a really good team in their conference...I don't think they'd win a BCS conference but they could be competitive in any conference.
 

lannsd

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
134
0
0
Most of the personnel doesn't fit the offense and the little that do have no experience. On top of that Utah is a pretty good team.
 
Nov 16, 2005
29,245
24,315
113
Most of the good players either graduated transferred or went pro. Add to that the players there are not made for the offense.
 

skip dog

All-Conference
Nov 15, 2005
1,395
1,131
93
As I understand it from reading this board, specifically by an inter-gallactic champion coach / condom salesman, it shouldn't matter who the players are, or what their skills are, as soon as you decide to run the spread, your champions of the world.

</p>
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four