there's a little boy who's crying his heart out. And I don't feel bad about that.
there's a little boy who's crying his heart out. And I don't feel bad about that.
there's a little boy who's crying his heart out. And I don't feel bad about that.
I just w see that big fella who always wears the face paint and big chains cryin..there's a little boy who's crying his heart out. And I don't feel bad about that.
There are plenty of people upset at my office here n Columbus, Ohio right now. Some are making excuses. One of my good friends said to me as soon as walked in today, "This is the lowest point ever for OSU Basketball, losing to the worse team in the league".
I just laughed !!!!
Also, I have a small Rutgers Block R flag at my desk and I just took a walk around the office with it hanging out of my back pocket. Everyone loved it.
Give me a break.. They were an 11 seed.. lmao
There are plenty of people upset at my office here n Columbus, Ohio right now. Some are making excuses. One of my good friends said to me as soon as walked in today, "This is the lowest point ever for OSU Basketball, losing to the worse team in the league".
I just laughed !!!!
Also, I have a small Rutgers Block R flag at my desk and I just took a walk around the office with it hanging out of my back pocket. Everyone loved it.
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN