Duke's 2010 edition of One Shining Moment....
Man that still gives me chills.....loved that team!
I remember that pass....when we were watching the game, the camera angle didn't show Grant Hill. I was watching the pass thinking, "BOBBY! What the HECK?!". Then Grant comes into the frame and gets the dunk. I knew at that point we would wind the game.
When Grant made that dunk, Hart said he thought he farted but it didn't quite work out that way.I think I peed in my pants and was only 40 years old at the time. Hadn't even thought about becoming an old fart. DukeSky85 was only 6 and I don't think he even peed in his pants at the time. I do remember him watching the game with me though. OFC
When Grant made that dunk, Hart said he thought he farted but it didn't quite work out that way.
When Grant made that dunk, Hart said he thought he farted but it didn't quite work out that way.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Rivals Riser: Duke DL commit King Kalama earns his fourth star
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils' Class of 2027 played in Week 7
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released
Deacons Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Making no sense