Something I noticed about the OL

Piscis

All-Conference
Nov 30, 2001
25,804
3,387
113
The O linemen are all a bunch of sloppy fat guys. They don't look like athletes at all. They all look like tubs of lard.
 

Pinkgimp

Junior
Jan 27, 2002
209
202
43
The O linemen are all a bunch of sloppy fat guys. They don't look like athletes at all. They all look like tubs of lard.
Agreed but their biggest issue has been they haven’t had any clue on their assignments. Blitzers come through completely untouched and totally whiff on blocks. Just a tip of the iceberg.
 

cofcgamecock9

Garnet Trust Supporter
Aug 11, 2022
193
483
63
It is an interesting point. I agree that, to my eyes, they seem to look more "fat" than other teams Offensive lines and our lines in the past. Maybe I am wrong as it is easy to look for things to be wrong when things are wrong. But I am watching Oklahoma on offense as I type this out. Their offensive line certainly isn't as "fat" as ours.
 

Piscis

All-Conference
Nov 30, 2001
25,804
3,387
113
It is an interesting point. I agree that, to my eyes, they seem to look more "fat" than other teams Offensive lines and our lines in the past. Maybe I am wrong as it is easy to look for things to be wrong when things are wrong. But I am watching Oklahoma on offense as I type this out. Their offensive line certainly isn't as "fat" as ours.
I watched UGA/UF before the game and both team's OL looked like athletes, not fat guys.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Carolina Confidential: Final thoughts on South Carolina vs. Kentucky
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football How Beamer Ball might matter more than usual when South Carolina plays Kentucky
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Three keys to a South Carolina win over Kentucky
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Recruiting INTEL: South Carolina football hosting top recruits, including SEC commits for Kentucky game
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Behind Enemy Lines: Kentucky writer breaks down Wildcats ahead of South Carolina game