Somebody text a buddy at the game...

FlabLoser

Redshirt
Aug 20, 2006
10,709
0
0
...and ask if Richards is dressed out. Surely he broke something getting off the team bus. Croom said repeatedly he'd at least do kickoffs.

Damn with Carlson kicking off out of bounds and to the 10 yard line, why the 17 wouldn't he let Richards kick.

McShank is puting 35 yards as usual - which I suppose is OK if there is no return. On that last one with the big return, our gunner ran 10 yards beyond where the kick was going. I'd blame coverage more than McShank on that one. But most of all I blame Croom for not letting his super stud kicker get on the field.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four