Somebody needs to send this link to Cal

Apr 2, 2009
247
236
0
As I said, I don't know much about BB, but I do remember something about Cal's main offense being the DDMO. I read about this offense in the above site, and it says this about that offense:

"You need four perimeter players who can handle the ball and attack the seams 1-on-1 with dribble-penetration and then finish - and four players who can catch-and-shoot the 3-point shot."

That does not seem to correlate with any of his teams to me.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU in Lexington: Never a Dull Moment
  2. 02 KSR Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Sam Leavitt Run it Against Kentucky?
  5. 05 KSR KSR Show, 10/9: Live from Don Franklin in Lexington