Somebody getting a head start preparing for this season.

CochiseCowbell

Heisman
Oct 29, 2012
15,696
14,563
113
with great power comes great responsibility GIF
 

Darryl Steight

All-American
Sep 30, 2022
4,778
8,031
113
How is that person still alive?
We had been drinking beer on the beach all afternoon and then passing around a funnel at some point. One of my cool jokester friends poured Jim Beam into the funnel while I was at the helm, and I got a lot of it down before I realized what was happening. I took a quick nap face down in the sand shortly thereafter, but I bet mine would have registered something like this right after.

4 times the legal limit is highly not recommended, kids.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar