Some surprising scores from 1a East

EssexSoccer

Redshirt
Feb 5, 2015
65
10
0
Rapp 3-0 over Northumberland:
This is very surprising to me I figured Rapp would go in and win by 7 or 8 goals.
Northumberland could possibly be starting to move in the right direction.
King William 3-0 over Mathews:
No one saw this coming. I've watched both teams play this year and this is a very surprising scoreline. I figured Mathews would win very easily but hey that's why we play the games! Mathews falls to 6-2 I believe and Rapp improves to 6-4-1 on the season
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 10-2-26 (WEEK 6)
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Football Tidewater Predictions - 10-2-26 Edition (WEEK 6)
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Thomas Jefferson Secures 14-7 win over Heritage
  4. 04 High School Football High School Football: How to watch Grimsley (N.C.) at Varina (Va.)
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Prospect Watch Top Performers Mid-Season Defense