Some Saturday Scores

Bluetree

Redshirt
Dec 19, 2012
1,146
38
0
Broadway 8 Sherando 4; James Wood 15 Clarke Co. 3; Skyline 11 Luray 9; Spotswood 3 St. Anne/Belfield 0; Western Albemarle 11 Fort Defiance 0; Woodgrove 10 Potomac Falls 0; Liberty B. 12 King George 8.
This post was edited on 3/23 12:55 AM by Bluetree
 

Wonsley39

Redshirt
Sep 23, 2011
147
0
0
I noticed Jacob Rich is not Western's roster, do you have any idea why? I figure he may have been lured away by St.
Anne's or he had Tommy John?

This post was edited on 3/25 8:52 AM by Wonsley39
 

Wonsley39

Redshirt
Sep 23, 2011
147
0
0
Oh yeah, I forgot about them, I think Western is still one of the top 3a teams even without him
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Football WEEK 6 Virginia High School Football Scores - 10-1-26 thru 10-5-26
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 10-2-26 (WEEK 6)
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Football Tidewater Predictions - 10-2-26 Edition (WEEK 6)
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps Thomas Jefferson Secures 14-7 win over Heritage
  5. 05 High School Football High School Football: How to watch Grimsley (N.C.) at Varina (Va.)