Some class from tOSU…

QChawks

Heisman
Dec 17, 2022
12,152
25,398
113
Mixed Martial Arts Sport GIF by UFC
 
Feb 25, 2008
32,484
31,560
113
And if Day wanted to show actual class and respect to the sport college football, he'd let Iowa win tomorrow. 🙂

Sadly, he probably won't, and therefore, I don't have to feel any guilt for not being moved by this.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Burghawk87

the24fan

All-Conference
Jul 30, 2007
862
1,735
93
God damnit. Now I can’t hate on everything Ohio state.

Very well done OSU. Outstanding.
This was my thought too.
Reminds me of that line in 'When Harry met Sally" at the end when Billy Crystal goes thru the whole speech, only to have Meg Ryan respond" You see Harry that's what I'm talking about, you say things like that and you make it impossible for me to hate you!"
tOSU typically doesn't bother me. They are the conference cornerstone and as much as you want to beat them I just don't have alot of hate for them. Save it for Debbie. Wisky, and the rodents from MSP.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hawkedup
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Hawkeye Report Podcast
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Kirk Ferentz talks loss to Ohio State
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Jeremy Hecklinski steps in at quarterback
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa defense talks struggle to stop Smith, Buckeyes
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Hawkeyes suffer first loss, fall 31-14 to #5 Ohio State