Soldier Salute Brackets?

maxpain

All-American
Jul 6, 2006
2,128
7,106
113
I saw on track there is also an event titled Soldier Salute Extra Matches. It will be interesting to see what that’s about.
 

maxpain

All-American
Jul 6, 2006
2,128
7,106
113
I can’t get the brackets to load on track… anyone else having issues?
 

Libertylover

All-Conference
Dec 17, 2020
1,090
1,829
113
Hit the viewer (classic) tab on entry.
It just goes right to soldier salute. Where is this tab on the app on tv? I can flip around mats easier on phone. Still can find mat assignments to know who is where?? Frustrating
 

Nashville_Hawk

All-Conference
Dec 31, 2015
813
2,172
93
It just goes right to soldier salute. Where is this tab on the app on tv? I can flip around mats easier on phone. Still can find mat assignments to know who is where?? Frustrating
Click on the mat score in Flo brackets and it shows mat assignments. At least it does on my phone.
 

sdvike

All-Conference
Feb 23, 2016
1,246
2,737
113
It just goes right to soldier salute. Where is this tab on the app on tv? I can flip around mats easier on phone. Still can find mat assignments to know who is where?? Frustrating
I was talking on track wrestling. I had to hit viewer (classic) to get in.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nashville_Hawk

Tyhawk

All-Conference
Apr 12, 2020
1,131
2,672
113
8-4 win....only saw last 2 periods. Nothing flashed, had hoped for more impressive win.
Was leading 5-4 and scored late TD to ice the win. Prefer that over stalling out the win.
Thanks I'm hopeful for him to be a hammer for us
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Washington's starters as recruits
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Iowa's starters as recruits
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Olympics Iowa and Ukraine women's wrestling reunite ahead of U23 Worlds
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Basketball Hawkeyes looking to build on last year's success, fueled by an early exit in March
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Basketball Jan Jensen speaks at Big Ten Media Days