NeRF (New Ryan Field) is sold out for Friday night’s opener vs the Nittany Snow Lions
Man, I hope at least 2/3rds of those fans are ours.NeRF (New Ryan Field) is sold out for Friday night’s opener vs the Nittany Snow Lions
That guy GTom on TOS is a complete butt wipe. He claimed that a couple of days ago there were 10,000 unsold seats, which is complete nonsense if you believe the Ticketmaster site. I'd be very careful with info gleaned from TOS.....Edit: on TOS someone says that apparently they dumped several thousand to corporate sponsors yesterday so those could be in anyone's hands. Or empty. The fact remains that we have a very small fanbase
I have 100% no doubt there was some funny business with the "sale" of the remaining ticket inventory - there were way, WAY too many left at >$250 for us to suddenly experience a surge. I figured we just made it high school band night but then remembered most of them already have plans on Friday nights.That guy GTom on TOS is a complete butt wipe. He claimed that a couple of days ago there were 10,000 unsold seats, which is complete nonsense if you believe the Ticketmaster site. I'd be very careful with info gleaned from TOS.....
BSU will be interesting. And RUThat guy GTom on TOS is a complete butt wipe. He claimed that a couple of days ago there were 10,000 unsold seats, which is complete nonsense if you believe the Ticketmaster site. I'd be very careful with info gleaned from TOS.....
Reasons to sake out:I have 100% no doubt there was some funny business with the "sale" of the remaining ticket inventory - there were way, WAY too many left at >$250 for us to suddenly experience a surge. I figured we just made it high school band night but then remembered most of them already have plans on Friday nights.
I’ll be honest, seeing many sections half full was really disappointing. I was so excited to go online and see the reactions to the stadium and Reddit was universally made of comments saying “what a cool stadium that’s awesome but why is it half full? If you can’t fill it for Penn State on opening night, when can you?” It’s embarrassing
Wildcat Report
Takeaways: Northwestern couldn't dream of a better win over Penn State
On3 Football
Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
Wildcat Report
Northwestern opens Ryan Field by running over Penn State, 34-13
Wildcat Report
What the new Ryan Field means to Northwestern
Wildcat Report
Fearless Forecast: Penn State vs. Northwestern