Damn, Lady Vols must be turrrrrible
I mean... they won a series against the only team to beat OU this year.
Hang a banner! Seriously, this team might sneak into the NCAA tournament again after all. 5-1 in the last 6 SEC games with a very winnable series vs Georgia coming up and an RPI of #33.
NEXT to last place team, thank you. I certainly don't think we deserve an NCAA bid, but there have been several teams that got one I didn't think deserve it. I really don't care about softball, but it's good to see them win 5 out of 6 after the 0-14 start. BTW, UGA is 7-14 in the league, definitely a winnable series the way the team's been playing the last couple of weeks.
Anyone outside the top 10, normally doesn't make it.
Hasnt the entire conference (13 teams) made it the last couple of NCAA tournaments?
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
Maroon and White
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window
Maroon and White
Fluff Bothwell finds a way in impact performance for Mississippi State