Lots of TV sets will be tuned into ESPN at Noon today.Keep being aggressive at the plate and let’s try to limit the damage their hitters can do.
Peja gets the ball in the circle. Biggest game in school history. Let’s get it.
noon on ESPN.
BasketballCollege softball brings in a lot of viewers. It’s the top sport for girls.
Not in viewership. There it’s a wide gap favoring basketballBasketball is way off for a variety of reasons.
Hey hey. You can talk about John Kruk’s weight. But you can’t talk about a softball players weight. Even if it impacts her performance.their husky girl problem. That’s a sure double that is a single.
I was a little heavy third baseman in high school. I once tried to stretch a single into double and the shortstop had time to check his watch before I got there.Hey hey. You can talk about John Kruk’s weight. But you can’t talk about a softball players weight. Even if it impacts her performance.
Yep. The longer we can stay tied or get a lead, the more pressure they’re going to start to feel. We’ve got nothing to lose. They do.Need to get Peja a couple of runs. She’s pitching well.
And there is a lot more ribbons and bows in the hair than there was 25 years. IYKYK.
Ha Ha, you've got know your limits.I was a little heavy third baseman in high school. I once tried to stretch a single into double and the shortstop had time to check his watch before I got there.
No joke ….there are some babes in maroon. And some mules in redBasketball is way off for a variety of reasons.
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5