SoClean cpap sanitizer

threadpoke

Redshirt
Oct 13, 2003
140
19
18
Does anyone use a SoClean to sanitize their cpap? If so, does it work well? I've read reviews from it's made a big difference for people's health to it's a scam. Not a cheap item so trying to do some research.
 

CowboyPhil

All-Conference
Nov 21, 2001
3,722
4,011
0
Clean the crap? I thought it was supposed to encapsulate itself in some sort of greenish black organic matter.
 

EvilPOKES

Heisman
Apr 23, 2008
110,055
19,204
113
I just got my cpap yesterday...would be interested in cleaning products for mine as well.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  2. 02 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4