SOAB

LBCJ5

Redshirt
Aug 26, 2006
80
2
0
Well 17!!

I'm done gents and may God bless all you Dogs.


That muther 17er Rabbi finally responded to one of my posts!!!

God Bless you all and i enjoy reading all y'all do !!!!!!
 

Dawgcap

Redshirt
Mar 7, 2017
944
0
0
No sir!


Very good Scotch with water that is filtered twice.

Love it! My son reads my posts and said I need to work on my skills to make a point. He understands while many don’t! I just enjoy the interaction even when I get hammered because I’m proud to be a Dawg and a fan. Love all these guys on here!
 

aTotal360

Heisman
Nov 12, 2009
22,500
16,193
113
If your drink needs to be filtered twice, it probably sucks. Step up to something that’s beechwood aged, rookie.
 

DAWG61

Redshirt
Feb 26, 2008
10,111
0
0
I believe you've set the record for fastest nickname ever from the pettiest mod on here. Congrats you got under his incredibly thin skin quicker than anyone else has ever before.
 

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,449
27,285
113
I believe you've set the record for fastest nickname ever from the pettiest mod on here. Congrats you got under his incredibly thin skin quicker than anyone else has ever before.

No need to get triggered now that your hold on "shittiest message board poster alive" has been threatened. You still have my vote.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again