So....

Felonious Junk

All-Conference
Oct 23, 2008
1,886
1,259
113
They're happy they finally lost a game so they can get back to focusing all of their attention on how much Katy Perry loved Oxford and Bo Wallace's hairstylist's twitter account.
 

JungRebel

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
2,606
0
0
No point in making a judgement until after the AU game. Win that and winning out could be realistic. Lose it and we could be looking at 8-4, 9-3. EB is a toss-up if we can expose the secondary, but if we get the Bo/Freeze we got Saturday night we might as well go ahead and forget it.
 

Arloguthrie

Redshirt
Nov 3, 2012
880
0
0
Call me crazy, but I still think we can win the national championship. Sure, it's gonna take a little luck and a lot of hard work by our staff, and I know February's still a long way away, but I still think we can finish with the number 1 recruiting class in all the land. We already locked up the tailgating natty, so the crootin title would be the cherry on top. Fingers crossed.
 

Chesusdog

All-American
May 2, 2006
5,132
5,553
113
There's a fine line between delusion and sarcasm. I'm hoping for your sake that was all sarcasm.

Like I've been saying for weeks, the thing holding you fellas back is offense. You can't run it for **** and Vince Sanders is the only WR I consider a real threat. Yes, Treadwell is pretty good but everyone knows it and focuses on shutting him down down. LSU exposed a weakness we already knew existed in an otherwise AMAZING defense. It'll be interesting to see how you guys hold up against the three stellar rushing attacks left on your schedule.
 

ugabully

Freshman
Feb 10, 2012
319
66
28
Call me crazy, but I still think we can win the national championship. Sure, it's gonna take a little luck and a lot of hard work by our staff, and I know February's still a long way away, but I still think we can finish with the number 1 recruiting class in all the land. We already locked up the tailgating natty, so the crootin title would be the cherry on top. Fingers crossed.

This made me laugh in a single chuckle kind of way.
 

LiterallyPolice

Redshirt
Dec 15, 2011
376
0
0
Call me crazy, but I still think we can win the national championship. Sure, it's gonna take a little luck and a lot of hard work by our staff, and I know February's still a long way away, but I still think we can finish with the number 1 recruiting class in all the land. We already locked up the tailgating natty, so the crootin title would be the cherry on top. Fingers crossed.

Dang it Arlo - You're like Cody Prewitt. I hate you, but secretly I wish you were on our side.
 

hatfieldms

All-Conference
Feb 20, 2008
8,760
2,523
113
I couldn't tell if you were joking or copy and pasted from the spirit

.....
 

was21

Senior
May 29, 2007
10,005
636
113
not good enough..you typed : "playoff" but you didn't type "winning"...you fall short
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?