So why did Bump get cut loose?

msudawg1200

All-Conference
Sep 19, 2012
1,071
1,012
113
Supposedly was telling certain members of the press inside info that he wasn't supposed to be telling after being told numerous times to zip his mouth. Also, couldn't close the deal in recruiting. Don't know how much of that was him, or our NIL or lack thereof.
 

mcdawg22

Heisman
Sep 18, 2004
13,656
12,168
113
I keep seeing people say he couldn’t recruit. The highlights on our offense were 2 WRs and and a RB: Receivers were constantly open.
 

FormerBully

All-American
Sep 2, 2022
5,277
9,012
113
I was told by someone close to Lebby, that he struggled recruiting, and was to connected to those outside the building. Shared a little too much.
 

josebrown

All-Conference
Aug 4, 2008
3,239
1,381
113
I’ve not seen anyone talk about it.
From what I’ve been told Lebby lost trust in him. For whatever reasons. I’ve lost trust in Lebby. Can we get rid of him?**
Looks like Bumphis found a landing spot with the Utes.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5