So who is in your Final Four?

RuBird

Heisman
Jun 28, 2001
19,097
24,683
113
Mine pretty boring. Chalk heavy. Duke Michigan, Virginia North Carolina. Duke beats Virginia.
 

RUJMM78

Heisman
Jul 25, 2001
26,291
12,573
113
I think I’ll have Duke as the winner also. At full strength they are tough to beat
They are tough to best with four freshmen starting.I guess they aren't tired or just maybe talent is more important than experience.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Howard