What branch of service were you in? I'm guessing reservist.SNIIIFF SNIIIFF![]()
What branch of service were you in? I'm guessing reservist.
That is great that you served the country in such an honorable fashion. Are you adopting the democrat philosophy of criticizing others for something you are ashamed to tell what you did(nothing)? You and Hillary seem to share, with Bill, the ability to shed blame on yourself by using wild unattached character assignation of others. Is that you?Don't worry about it little 'man'. My service to country went way beyond my military service. You're a pretender and a liar.
What am I pretending about? What am I lying about?Don't worry about it little 'man'. My service to country went way beyond my military service. You're a pretender and a liar.
What am I pretending about? What am I lying about?
Why would you not want someone to know what branch of service you served in? Seems odd to be secretive about something you're proud of. I've never once criticized someone's service whether during peace time or war time outside of some good natured inner service banter. Anyone who elects to put on the uniform is enough for me. I was just curious where you served and in what capacity. I like to hear other's military experiences. If it's an older generation, I always love to hear their experiences and stories especially if they spent time in areas I've never been.
NICE POST!!!!:wink:That is great that you served the country in such an honorable fashion. Are you adopting the democrat philosophy of criticizing others for something you are ashamed to tell what you did(nothing)? You and Hillary seem to share, with Bill, the ability to shed blame on yourself by using wild unattached character assignation of others. Is that you?
WV Sports Football
Observations: Iowa State
WV Sports Football
By the numbers: What stood out in WVU's loss to Iowa State
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez: 'You've got to stop somebody to win the game'
WV Sports
WATCH: WVU postgame interviews following loss at Iowa State
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: Iowa State