So The Olympics start Friday???

torontoeers

Freshman
Nov 20, 2010
13,452
71
0
I cannot recall I time I have been so disinterested and I like many of you love to watch all kinds of sporting competition. And when it becomes National there is obviously an added pride there...I can't quite figure out if it's because truthfully there's been very little hype on it up here which IMO is a first or if it's all the various issues surrounding this particular games...polluted swimming/sailing waters, Zika, corrupt Brazilian got, corrupt IOC , cheatin/lyin Russians (as usual) being allowed to compete, abject poverty everywhere, criminal behavior rampant, potential terrorist activity with an ill equipped military/police...........good grief I guess it's likely more to do with the litany of problems listed rather than the hype...what a joke , and potential Disaster this thing could be...well done IOC! [eyeroll]
 

torontoeers

Freshman
Nov 20, 2010
13,452
71
0
Indeed we and you are proud of her! ...man she's turned into quite the player...geez...I just realized Lawrence is on the backend too this year fulltime! ....Oh this makes torontoeers VERY happy :smiley:....
 
Last edited:

WVUCOOPER

Redshirt
Dec 10, 2002
55,556
40
31
I cannot recall I time I have been so disinterested and I like many of you love to watch all kinds of sporting competition. And when it becomes National there is obviously an added pride there...I can't quite figure out if it's because truthfully there's been very little hype on it up here which IMO is a first or if it's all the various issues surrounding this particular games...polluted swimming/sailing waters, Zika, corrupt Brazilian got, corrupt IOC , cheatin/lyin Russians (as usual) being allowed to compete, abject poverty everywhere, criminal behavior rampant, potential terrorist activity with an ill equipped military/police...........good grief I guess it's likely more to do with the litany of problems listed rather than the hype...what a joke , and potential Disaster this thing could be...well done IOC! [eyeroll]
USA! USA! USA!
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Basketball Ross Hodge wants to play chess, not checkers in roster building
  2. 02 WV Sports Game details for West Virginia hosting Arizona announced
  3. 03 WV Sports Basketball Recruiting 2029 point guard Amoi Dut talks West Virginia offer
  4. 04 WV Sports Football First look: What Iowa State has done through four games
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Cummings and Goings: The 3-2-1