So Saban tested positive again.

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,739
12,502
113
Then that will cut deep into the home crowd at The University of North Miss Saturday
 

Shmuley

Heisman
Mar 6, 2008
24,334
12,322
113
I'm sure Bama will take extraordinary steps to contact trace. [/faaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrt].
 

shotgunDawg

Redshirt
Nov 13, 2011
2,035
0
0
I'm sure Bama will take extraordinary steps to contact trace. [/faaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrt].

this is what I don't get

We handle contact tracing exactly like we do NCAA investigations

Its absolutely no surprise that we've struggled with this more than others
 

missouridawg

Junior
Oct 6, 2009
9,407
309
83
I bet the background check on that entire supply chain who is involved in testing has already been completed to see if anyone has ties to Auburn
 

Shmuley

Heisman
Mar 6, 2008
24,334
12,322
113
Wait til the gumps find out Senator-elect Pine Box will be sitting in the Anderson Family Skybox just waiting to hold up 7 fingers.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar