So no lincolnton and SC thread

Shelby226

Senior
Nov 29, 2015
492
613
40
Told yall I saw ltown vs BC and they didn’t look good, also saw Shelby vs ltown last Friday and it’s the worst I saw Shelby vs a conference team in a couple years (burns) also saw West lincolnton tonight and wouldn’t be shocked if they came over on top vs them
 
Aug 9, 2025
170
459
63
Told yall I saw ltown vs BC and they didn’t look good, also saw Shelby vs ltown last Friday and it’s the worst I saw Shelby vs a conference team in a couple years (burns) also saw West lincolnton tonight and wouldn’t be shocked if they came over on top vs them
If you’re from Shelby and you chose to go to Highland Tech vs. West Lincoln, you have obvious issues and don’t deserve a response on your asinine post.
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Games to Watch: Week 8
  2. 02 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  3. 03 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7
  4. 04 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6
  5. 05 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)