So much for...

johnnyrockets

Junior
May 7, 2007
3,626
319
0
Matthews, Mulder, and Hawk. Looks like we'll get the typical 7 man rotation with a little bit (5-10 mpg) of Willis. Not too surprising I guess. Matthews needs time, Mulder was a filler after missing on Ingram et al and before Murray committed. Wish we'd get more of Hawkins/Willis from a sentimental standpoint but doesn't seem to be in the plans at this point.
 

UKWildcats#8

All-American
Jun 25, 2011
30,327
9,338
0
Matthews, Mulder, and Hawk. Looks like we'll get the typical 7 man rotation with a little bit (5-10 mpg) of Willis. Not too surprising I guess. Matthews needs time, Mulder was a filler after missing on Ingram et al and before Murray committed. Wish we'd get more of Hawkins/Willis from a sentimental standpoint but doesn't seem to be in the plans at this point.

Hawkins isn't any good. That is why he does not play. Same with Mulder and Matthews needs work. UK is better playing less players. Willis and Lee were two guys I wanted to see how they did in primetime. Lee=win, Willis=loss so far.
 
  • Like
Reactions: brianpoe

johnnyrockets

Junior
May 7, 2007
3,626
319
0
Hawkins isn't any good. That is why he does not play. Same with Mulder and Matthews needs work. UK is better playing less players. Willis and Lee were two guys I wanted to see how they did in primetime. Lee=win, Willis=loss so far.
Yeah, I mean I understand why they're not playing. Just making an observation.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
  2. 02 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep
  3. 03 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights