So much for the first amendment

Moogy

All-American
Jul 28, 2017
7,722
5,466
113
Didn’t, but why dafuq you following me around in my homeland after I departed your own resettlement? I can’t think
Full stop. And did. No one was following you around, egotistical drama queen. Your fellow locust, gibbs, referenced happenings over there, so I looked, and wouldn't you know it, you were Mean Girl'ing me ... yet again ... out of the blue ... yet again. Hopefully there's an Inside Out 3 being released soon so you can figure out some more of your neuroses/psychoses and get these emotional issues under control. Now, go run along back to your board that keeps you so busy and fulfilled that you think of me and stop to curse me out, trying to use a variant of my name so I don't get the Moogy-signal. And then you can tell Gretchen to tell Tommy that you never want to speak to him again, even if he's the last boy on earth.
 
Dec 4, 2001
5,910
19,278
113
Full stop. And did. No one was following you around, egotistical drama queen. Your fellow locust, gibbs, referenced happenings over there, so I looked, and wouldn't you know it, you were Mean Girl'ing me ... yet again ... out of the blue ... yet again. Hopefully there's an Inside Out 3 being released soon so you can figure out some more of your neuroses/psychoses and get these emotional issues under control. Now, go run along back to your board that keeps you so busy and fulfilled that you think of me and stop to curse me out, trying to use a variant of my name so I don't get the Moogy-signal. And then you can tell Gretchen to tell Tommy that you never want to speak to him again, even if he's the last boy on earth.
Hope you get the help you need Moogy. Until then, eff off.
 
Last edited:

Moogy

All-American
Jul 28, 2017
7,722
5,466
113
We apologize for his behavior. He is unhinged and has been for a long time. He’s on his 3rd or 4th different handle. Just put him on ignore.

fatpiggy is the guy who wouldn't interact with the Iowa folks for months, except to call them f*ggots and wish for them to be gone. Now you've sold your soul just to have someone to talk to and give your horrible takes on the economy.
 

Gibbs6

Freshman
Sep 25, 2026
148
72
17
There’s a difference between different opinions and unadulterated lies and falsehoods. To be a Trump supporter you have to deny simple truths and accept terrible lies
Oh it’s true though. They are a bunch of libs that can’t handle different opinions. For the record I bash all crap politicians including Trump so you can’t use the trump supporter excuse with me either. They simply can’t handle someone with different opinions.
 

Gibbs6

Freshman
Sep 25, 2026
148
72
17
You WANT the drama that Gibbs brings. Just as I stated early on in the Iowa locust invasion. That's your reason for chiming in here ... to rile him up.
Correct then when they can’t handle me owning them, they run back to their daddy and their safe space.
It’s like a toddler picking on someone and then crying to mom and dad when someone returns the favor. The thing is, their daddy is a toddler himself
 

Moogy

All-American
Jul 28, 2017
7,722
5,466
113
Correct then when they can’t handle me owning them, they run back to their daddy and their safe space.
It’s like a toddler picking on someone and then crying to mom and dad when someone returns the favor. The thing is, their daddy is a toddler himself

You don't own anyone ... you just relentlessly keep reciting the same weird attempts at logic, and people dismiss you and stop responding to you.

You're either too stupid to realize how bad you are at this, or you're sanity-challenged, and can't understand the ramifications of what you do/say. Or some of both.

The worst/dumbest trolls try to head off their pummelings by telling the other party that they were owned, or telling them to just take the L, or other desperate attempts to save face while attempting to bail from the abuse.
 

Gibbs6

Freshman
Sep 25, 2026
148
72
17
Tell us what got you banned, and I'll tell you if I think others broke those rules, too.
How am I supposed to answer that when I’m asking what I did to be banned. If it was for harassing another poster, that same poster(s) should have already been banned. It’s weird how no one can tell me what I did that others weren’t already doing to me.
 

Gibbs6

Freshman
Sep 25, 2026
148
72
17
You don't own anyone ... you just relentlessly keep reciting the same weird attempts at logic, and people dismiss you and stop responding to you.

You're either too stupid to realize how bad you are at this, or you're sanity-challenged, and can't understand the ramifications of what you do/say. Or some of both.

The worst/dumbest trolls try to head off their pummelings by telling the other party that they were owned, or telling them to just take the L, or other desperate attempts to save face while attempting to bail from the abuse.
Haha. This guys talking about himself while responding to one of my posts.
 

Moogy

All-American
Jul 28, 2017
7,722
5,466
113
How am I supposed to answer that when I’m asking what I did to be banned. If it was for harassing another poster, that same poster(s) should have already been banned. It’s weird how no one can tell me what I did that others weren’t already doing to me.

You've stated that your only aim now is to get that board locked down as a pay site, or to get other posters banned. It's clear to everyone why you are banned there. That's psycho sh.it. Knock it off. And that's not your first clear showing of crazy. It's been a repeated thing.
 

Moogy

All-American
Jul 28, 2017
7,722
5,466
113
Haha. This guys talking about himself while responding to one of my posts.
I have been Moogy, and only Moogy, for the 9 years that this board has been on the On3 platform. How many aliases have you had in that time? How many aliases have you had in the last 3 months? And, yet, you don't try to change your behavior ... you just keep attacking and trolling.
 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting The time for Clemson's front office to start working on 2027 roster management is here
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Xander Edwards on Clemson visit: 'They treated me like a priority'
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football TUESDAY CLEMSON FOOTBALL INTERVIEWS: Matt Luke, Will Heldt, Tyler Brown, Olsen Patt-Henry & Sammy Brown
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Offensive Line
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Dabo Swinney: Corian Gipson lost for the season, additional injury info, open date week prep for Clemson