So it's now a sellout?

gymdawg.sixpack

Redshirt
Aug 26, 2012
1,724
0
0
So if i wake up Saturday and get a wild hair to drive down from Nashville, what are the chances I'll get tix?
 

civildawg88

All-Conference
Aug 22, 2012
2,750
1,413
102
I would think you would be fine as long as you got there early

but I ordered mine online today just to be safe.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor