So I was thinking

Mog

All-American
May 29, 2001
47,214
6,578
113
 
May 29, 2001
20,973
78
0
You're right, of course, Doctor.

But finding a Kevin White or a Tavon Austin, based on WVU's history, is asking for a lot. I hope my alma mater does find another Kevin or Tavon, but I'll be happy if we can have the talent and chemistry to avoid another 7-6 season and, hopefully, not finish behind TCU, Baylor, Oklahoma and Oklahoma State in the Big 12.

They are our first four Big 12 opponents. Someone served up a major heaping for WVU. The schedule-maker didn't figure WVU would be in the mix at the end, I guess, which is where they put the TCU-Baylor game, etc.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Arizona's Brent Brennan sees Michael Hawkins as 'whole different challenge'
  2. 02 WV Sports Football WVU true freshmen continue to see action
  3. 03 WV Sports Football First look: What Arizona has done through five games
  4. 04 WV Sports Basketball Projecting the roles for WVU basketball's five freshmen: Volume 3
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Zac Alley plans to simplify WVU defense after recent struggles